Filed under Opinion, Showcase

The five best views and spots of Hayfield

Back to Article
Back to Article

Allison NewRingeisen

Allison NewRingeisen

Allison NewRingeisen

The courtyard behind the art room has beautiful trees and foliage, and it is the perfect spot to have a tranquil study session or a fun break. The view from the classrooms surrounding the courtyard also gives students a lovely glimpse of wildlife, as well as a welcome respite.

The stairway at the front of the school, also known as entrance two, has an exceptional amount of natural light and tons of space to hang out with friends in the morning. Even though the spot may not be the largest, the open floor plan gives students ample space to roam and meet up with classmates.

The library is a nice place if students want some peace and quiet or a place to relax. This particular spot in the library has an immense amount of space and an amazing view of the courtyard, where countless students eat their lunch in blissful peace.

The back stairwell, entrance five, has a dazzling view of the sunrise in the morning, and when it is cold outside, the sun coming through the glass has a welcoming aura.

The main lobby has an abundance of school spirit, and it is full of students at most times of the day. It creates an environment that motivates students to learn and gain a positive experience from their school day.